Sunday, May 10, 2015

The Final Touch...


I present on Wednesday, and I'm nervous; not the fact that I have to stand in front of everyone but that I'm showing my movie. I work so hard on this project from writing it to filming and I still don't
think it's good enough.

I have everything edited, but the videos I can't upload! I'm freaking out because the due date is in 3 days and I don't even have a complete movie. I've tried figuring it out, researching it... everything I can think of.

I had so much fun doing this though. I learned how to make fake blood that is eatable, and flesh looking wounds. I put it on one of my actors and it looks awesome!

                                                        
                                                             ( Halah G.--- Sarah )

3 comments:

  1. I think its good that you learned and had the exposure to learn how to make a horror movie. The make up looks really good, and I cant wait for you presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be fine! Do you have the answers to those five questions I asked?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, but do you mind asking me the questions again?

    ReplyDelete