Sunday, May 3, 2015

The stress...


Towards the end of the process it has become very stressful. I'm trying to finish filming everything I can and it's hard to get everyone one on the same schedule. Also, finishing the editing part of it, and with technology that has a mind of its own, it's hard to do.

I'm definitely nervous to present my project to the class. Not to be rude or anything, but I think my teacher and some students have build this up to be something its not. I'm a beginner. I've never done something like this before, so It's not going to be that good. But, it's the effort that counts. I do hope that I will get better at making movies.

Threw it's up and downs its been a memorable experience, and fun one at that. As much as I work on it, I don't think I can make it perfect. But, it will be decent... (I hope. Haha) I have thought of so many things that I can do with my movie, but it all takes time and I don't have that much time left. I do think though, after I present my movie I will still work on it trying to make it better.

4 comments:

  1. This is really cool! I'm so excited to see the outcome. I'm sure it will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, let's lower those expectations! How about this: if it's longer than 5 seconds, and has more than two lines of dialogue, we're going to think it's AMAZING! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but seriously, writing and making a film is HARD work. Getting everyone's schedules together is the bane of a filmmaker's existence, so I'm actually glad you are getting to experience this (thought I'm sure you're not!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Well thank you. And you are right, it is hard work, but I'm enjoying it because I'm experiencing something I've never experienced before.

    ReplyDelete