Sunday, April 26, 2015

Technology...


Can be so stressful! So many things can go wrong with it. I have a windows 8 touch screen tablet that turns into a laptop... and it's driving me crazy! It's really testing my patience. Let me give you an example... I try uploading my scene onto the movie app and it tells me I can't, or I can, but it only lets me once. But threw the bad I've had good times.






When starting this project I wasn't quite sure if I'd like filming. I love to act, but it turns out I like filming also. It's pretty fun. I think I will definitely film some more movies in the future. I have experienced filming the same scene over and over again to get it right. It takes time... definitely to get it some what decent.






During the moving making process, I have learned a lot. I have learned how to edit videos, trim videos, making transitions some what smoothly (haha), and even how to make fake blood (which I will post a video of me making it for one of my scenes soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment