Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Process...

 
      I have started filming! Let me just say it's a long process. You can't really pick up a camera and start shooting, there's definitely more to it. Figuring out where exactly you want your movie is a big part of it. Also, coming up with sound effect, and even with that you need to be precise on the timing. Another being, is making sure transitions our accurate, making sure they flow correctly.
      I'm having to figure this out all on my own. It's definitely a challenge for me, but it's pretty fun. Maybe I will continue with movie making after this project. If so, I know I will definitely learn so much more and even get better at it, like my parents always tell me, "Whatever you put your mind to, you can do."



      Currently, I am working with an free app called, "Movie Edit Touch 2." It can be used for all sorts of stuff, like... power points, photo album displays and making movies. So far it's been a pretty good app. And for a beginner, it's pretty easy to figure out how to use it. For the special effects, I'm Just downloading free ones. There's so many free resources available theses days that are easy to use.

3 comments:

  1. Bella this is so cool! I'm super excited to see how the movie turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really intresting. I never would of thought of making a movie. I hope it comes out the way you want it to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited to see the results. Your a very creative person and this is going to turn out great

    ReplyDelete